Good Evening <-- can you say that without it being creepy?
- college text books
- cell phones
- tv remotes
- 12 cupcakes (at 1 time)
- $500.00 (at 1 time)
yes we DEFINITELY got that back
- a freshly baked loaf of banana bread, that was carried upstairs onto my bed
- a bag of frozen corn
- every door knob in my house. twice.
- a brand new container of baby formula
- a christmas present = COACH ballerina flats for GM (sorry)
- WHOLE bars of soap
- the left over chicken (and bones) from a rotisserie chicken
yes he is still alive.
- a kitchen sponge
- one year, every single branch (minus the top two) and every single ornament on my christmas tree
- a slice of pizza, whole.
- a pacifier that my friends son was using... literally, it was in his mouth.
- and currently, a whopping 1,875, 362.5 black work socks. (ryans)
what is all this nonsense you ask? its what my dog Duke has eaten. its real... i CAN NOT make this up...
just SOME proof is in the photos. each time, its own story...
duuuuuke, why is your new bag of dog food empty?
this is real. i promise. if you have ever been to my house, my kitchen is on the first floor, (as was banana bread AND a bag of frozen corn) my dog carried these items up the stairs ONTO my HIGH King sized bed, and went to town. i pee a little everytime i see this. was it 1 trip or 2 with the food. was he still hungry after the corn? we have had this
asshole dog for 4 years now, ive learned to stop freaking out that he is never going to learn. or HE learned, i stopped freaking out.
GodAwful cake from the other day. well, we havent had any yet, and im a girl i thought it should be tested.
my reaction now has been to take a picture. proof. because when there is suddenly no more cake,
and i complain my jeans are too tight Duke always gets blamed... but never caught. well i got you.
and i cant help but always say "ohhhh, WHAT DID YOU DO?"
your cake sucked. but i ate it anyway.
Hope youre having a good night. better then me and almost as good as King Dukes.
no life, dog or not, is better then his.